Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Refresh, and Try Again

So clearly, I suck at my "I'm gonna post almost every day" thing. But I thought I'd document a few beautiful or great things that I love or saw or appreciated.

The feeling of the sprinkler splashing down on my head when I come up for a breath while swimming laps. It's cool and refreshing, fun and playful, reminding me of rain on a sweet summer day.

Also clouds. Dark and stormy, piled high in the sky. Like the cloud-maker, which normally just spurts out a few white fluffy piles to dot the sky, got turned on high and started spitting the clouds out, filling the sky so full they tower above you, heavy and dark, coming closer and closer, seeming like they'll fall straight onto your head. And then in the midst of them, or in a few spaces around them, the sunshine comes through. Streams of light, splitting the clouds. They glow around the edges of the light, making the once-intimidating clouds hopeful and enticing.

I like those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment