Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dory

BUBBLES! That's Dory from Finding Nemo's favorite thing, and jellyfish of course!

Today's weather was spectacular. I can't even begin to describe it. There was a slight breeze, a plethora of sunshine, and a high of sixty-two. Nothing beats that...nothing but a long walk with your best friend in said perfect weather! Which is of course what Katherine and I did after my Russian final and her shift at work. That was lovely, we walked around talking for about an hour.

Anyways, back to bubbles. Earlier, when I was walking to my Russian final, I saw a bunch of little kids from the day care a few blocks away playing on Driscoll Green. They were all running about, frolicking in the grass and warm rays of sun. And they were blowing bubbles. It looked so carefree! The bubbles were so beautiful, just floating about, their soapy surfaces glistening tiny rainbows in the sun. I think being a bubble might be kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment