Monday, February 28, 2011

Headphones

It's been too long, dear blogging world. Sorry! I've been busy, and blah, and don't really have a ton to say. Regardless, I figured I should post something on here, even if it was uber lame.

I was super sick a few weeks back, which started the blogging break. After about eight days of illness, I finally went to the doctor. They did some tests, took some x-rays, and I even got hooked up to an IV because I was dehydrated. Eventually they figured out I had pneumonia. That wasn't fun. But after a super expensive medication, lots of sleep, and water, I'm better!

Last Sunday at church was great. I'm about to leave work now, though, so I'll write about Daniel's teaching/discussion and the sermon later. They were good!

Have a lovely day, whoever reads this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment